Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mitch Albom

When I saw that "Tuesdays with Morrie" was published in 1997, I thought I was probably 10+ years behind the times. But that book is Timeless. No matter that I didn't read it until now. I was quickly drawn into the mood of Morrie and Mitch and their thought-provoking conversations.

I must admit, though, that I found Albom's other books first: "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" and "For One More Day". Given to my hubby by a friend, these two quickly captured my interest and imagination and held me captive to the last pages.

IF you haven't discovered Mitch Albom's books before now, I hope you will seek them out. They are stand-alone books, and the order in which they're read is of no consequence. Each is a jewel of special significance.

No comments: